How to make a festive mask


I went to Michaels looking for a craft for my spring break and found a plain white mask for a little more than a dollar. So I decided to spice things up and create a festive mask. 

Here are the supplies:

1. White plain mask
2. A pack of glitter powder
3. Some school glue
4. Sharpies
5. Pencil

Here are the steps:

1. Outline the mask with a black sharpie to decide what shapes and colors you want on it. If you like, you can draw designs on it.

2. Color the inside of the mask with a blue sharpie (or use whatever color you like).

3. I wanted to add cat eyes to the corner of the eye holes. Put glue in the corner of the eyes and sprinkle black glitter on it.  Tap out the excess glitter.

4. I used silver glitter for the top of my mask. Again add glue and sprinkle silver glitter on the top of the mask.

5. For the bottom I used magenta glitter. Use glue to keep the glitter on.

Our mask is ready. Take a look at the steps:


Hope you enjoy making your own festive mask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to draw a bee

Hello everyone! Hope you all are enjoying summer break. I sure am and I am really glad it has just started. Today I'm gonna show you ...