How to make mini flags for decoration

We have lots of washi tape at my home and so we decided to make mini flags. They can be used as bookmarks or decorations on your bulletin board or on photos.

I'm going to show you how I made my mini flags.

Here are the supplies you need - washi tape, scissors and toothpicks.


Once you have your supplies ready, you can start making your flags. Start by cutting a piece of washi tape, put your toothpick in the middle and stick the ends together. Cut a shape at the end of the tape that you stuck together.




You can make lots of flags using different color tape. These are some of my flags.


Try cutting out different shapes for the edge.

2 comments:

How to draw a bee

Hello everyone! Hope you all are enjoying summer break. I sure am and I am really glad it has just started. Today I'm gonna show you ...